- Do you sleep somewhere else other than your bed due to clutter?
- Do you consistently pay late fees because you don’t have a mail and bill pay sytem that works?
- Do you consistently run late because of the last minute hunt for what you need to get out the door?
- Do you avoid having family and friends over due to the clutter in your home?
- Do you have to move things in order to sit down in your living room or kitchen table?
- Do your children miss out on having friends over or sleep over due to clutter?
- Do you park outside because the garage is full of stuff?
- Are you financially affected due to over buying, late fees or mismanaged bills?
(From “The Clutter Breakthrough”)
“Kelli has hit the nail on the head w/this fabulous new book. She helps us search deep into our hearts,(conscious, unconscious and subconscious mind) to see what the truth is re: the fears and false beliefs that have long been buried.
I highly recommend this book no matter what stage of life we are at to free ourselves from the “baggage” we have so long carried needlessly.” Pat G.
Each of these questions individually are indications that there is a greater issue here!
This is only a sampling of the list of symptoms that demonstrate how our external environment reflects our internal environment.
ORDER YOUR COPY!
Now Introducing The Clutter Breakthrough Workbook!
Take your journey to a new level!
New! Residential Organizing Workbook
Any information you share with us will only be used as necessary to conduct business with you and will never be shared with any other party without your permission.
All of our products are 100% guaranteed.
We strive to provide the highest level of service possible to our clients.
Please contact us with any issues you have. We will respond promptly.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about our policies you may contact us using the information below:
By email: Kelli@asimpleplanconsulting.com
By phone: 916 765 6104
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Sharing my FABULOUS Rock Star team:
Rock Star Coach Lisa Dalton – Editing by Mr. Martin Sway – Book Layout by IntegrativeInk.com – Cover layout by Bourn Creative